Saturday, January 15, 2011

smile.

How can a little Italian boy make my whole weekend?
Well this is how....
.
You know, from the first day of camp city you came to me in my
heart and will stay there FOREVER! To me you're the best!
Greetings and hugs! With love! ♥
.
[Message he sent me on facebook]

When I was in Fuiggi I had a boy named Samuele in my group. He always seemed to put a smile on my face and make be laugh many times through out the day. He loved music and especially Avril Lavigne, Ke$ha and Justin Bieber. He was a little flamboyant and I loved that about him.

2 comments:

  1. I love the new blog look--your blog always puts a smile on my face too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your background. I totally had a few favorite kids at the camp I worked at too.
    Cute pic.

    ReplyDelete