Thursday, April 5, 2012

Madrid

Has it already been 6 months since I came home from my Europe adventure?  It sure doesn't seem like it.  Time is moving to quickly. Sometimes I want to freeze time and enjoy the peaceful moments in life...but I guess that is impossible, so I will keep trekking along.

As I rewind my memory I reflect on the amazing adventure I had with two of my besties.  First stop on our excursion... 

Madrid

 We had a lovely tour guide to show us around Madrid
beautiful Madrid
small world meeting up with my friend from the states.  




Next stop Paris...

3 comments:

  1. There is something about seeing the three of you traveling around...you make every place seem so exotic and beautiful. By the way, on my list of "things to do before I die," is for you to take me and show me all the beautiful places you have seen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So does posting again, make you want to go back this summer? It certainly make me want to follow in your footsteps. I miss you, I haven't seen you forever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun experience to relive! I want to come when you take your mom too :)

    ReplyDelete