Saturday, April 3, 2010

the beginning...

Yes!
I am officially a blogger.
I never imagined having a blog, but with all the peer pressure I am getting from someone in particular*cough, cough Lindsey jk!* I decided why not. Sooo here a go on my blogging adventure to be able to write my thoughts, dreams, and maybe sometimes my frustrations. Also, I hope this will keep me connected to my friends and family if I am gone this summer.

Today I came across this quote online.
It is from Lil Wayne's blog(and if you don't know he is a rapper that is in prison for a year.) I know randomness, but it made me really think about life in general and how we are all at different levels in life but through the good and the bad, God is always there.

Give me the patience that I need
To keep my piece of mind,
And with life’s cares, I hope, Dear God,
Some happiness to find.
Give me the courage to face life`s trials
and not to from troubles run.
Let me keep this thought in mind.

“Thy Will,” not “Mine,” be done.

- “Pray”

p.s. I came across this picture and it reminded me of the simple days where we would all be together. I miss that :(


5 comments:

  1. oh Sav I love you!! This is going to be so fun! that we all have blogs and can read each others! I will miss you this summer if you leave but I'm way happy that you are doing this! It is such a great experience! I miss simple days as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. savy(: i love you dear so much!
    you better keep up this blog this summer because it really will be the perfect way for us to all keep up with whats going on in eachothers lifes. i love you chick
    and now i just need to jump on the train and get a blog too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I just found you. I spent yesterday adding everyones blogs to mine. I am so glad to have someone from the Sellar's family to put on my list. Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see what you post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! This post was awesome. So glad you joined the blogging club. Now we just need your mom to.
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saaaav! I thought I was already a follower of yours but I wasn't...no wonder I didn't know you had officially started your blog! Well no worries because I am now! And what is Lil' Wayne's blog? haha I randomly wanna follow it since you told me about it and it seems like it would be cool to see a different side of the bad-A rapper. yaya. haha ;) luff you.

    ReplyDelete