Friday, October 8, 2010

Life as I know it.

Growing up I have always loved sports and still do.
I loved playing anything that had a ball and involved compitition.
(Dont blame me I got it from my parents.)

This has helped me to decide that I want to major in....
[Athletic Training]

This semester in school I am taking My first athletic trainers class. I am required to do atleast 20 hrs of observing an althletic trainer,just to make sure this is what I want to do and that i know what i am in for.

Last night at the high school, I am observing at, I sure got a glimpse of what I am going to be doing. There was so much action on and off the field. Most people would freak out with the injuries but I love being able to be hands on and to figure out whats wrong and to help out. There was a broken Tibia and fibula, where you can tell it was broken from looking at it.Bloody faces, legs, and ankles, and...oh ya cant forget 2 kids getting knocked out. It was a very busy night, but fun and exciting at the same time.

Just an example of the broken leg. It didnt happen like this but it was as broken.

6 comments:

  1. Looking at that picture I am sure athletic training is not the field for me. I am glad you are enjoying it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh that picture made me cringe! haha i could never see that often. but i'm glad you love what you are going to be doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You would be so good at that! I am so proud of my sporty spice couz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. giirl. i cant even look at that picture
    eek.
    i was watchin you down there on the field and knew that you were lovin it hahha that game was fuLL of action for suure. definitely shows what youll be in for(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. This picture is like a song that gets stuck in your head. It has been stuck in my head all weekend. I am glad that there are people like you to deal with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am happy that you have decided what to do and that you love it. Just as long as that isn't your leg, I am good with it! :)

    ReplyDelete