Wednesday, May 25, 2011

cousins.

I might be a little biased, but I think I have the cutest/best/most amazing cousins ever.
(I could go on forever but I just wanted to wish two of them a happy birthday.)


Happy sweet 16 Katelyn!
You are the sweetest and kindest cousin/friend.
I loved being able to spend time in Oregon with you.
and talking about our curly and going on random adventures in kfalls.
Lets go on more adventures together here in Utah together.
I hope you have a lovely day.
love, your cousin



Happy birthday Lindsey!
Thanks for being an amazing friends and cousin.
I love your kind heart and willingness to always help people.
Im so lucky to have you in my life. 
We have gone through so much together and I was glad it was you by my side.
I loved our adventures we have gone on through out the years.
Spain here we come. I'm so excited.
Love, your cousin

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! I also loved spending fun with you guys in Oregon! I'm so happy you get to go Spain :) Love you!--Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute cousin picture-hope to get to see you this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww thanks savy! i love you & can't wait for spain either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet Sav!
    I can't wait for Spain. I almost feel like I am going too...I am living through you all.

    ReplyDelete