Monday, May 16, 2011

a year ago.

One year ago
Lindsey and I were on our way home from Arizona
 But we didnt get very far...

I am so grateful that we are here today.

Lindsey I'm lucky to have you as my best friends and a great bounce is that you are my cousin. I will always remember the hours and days that we would both be in physical therapy. Thank you for being who you are. I dont know what I would have done if something happened to you. I feel blessed  that we both were not seriously injuried and were able to leave 2 weeks later on our seperate adventures last Summer.


Here's to new adventures...
that we get to experience together this Summer.

2 comments:

  1. I am also so happy you guys weren't hurt. And I'm also very excited and jealous of the adventures you are going on this summer! We all have to do something before you leave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an experience. I am so glad you guys didn't get more hurt but happy it made you closer cousins. I can't wait to see pics of your summer. You guys better blog a ton!

    ReplyDelete