Monday, July 25, 2011

church.

living outside of utah...church is a journey.
but it has been a great experience.
we leave a hour before church begins and we always tend to still be late.
we have to walk for a little while. catch a bus. then walk a little while longer. until we finally arrive.
I take for granted living a block away at home and even having a car to drive.


It has been fun to get to know the missionaries especially since they are both from utah.  & good thing they are able to translate for me because I would have know idea what was being said during church.

2 comments:

  1. I bet those missionaries were happy to see you four beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am enjoying your travels! My favorite book while growing up was "Tree Grows in Brooklyn". Love you!
    Grandma Down

    ReplyDelete