Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Everyday

Everyday is starting to mold together. 
I have to look at the date a couple times to even realize what today is...Wednesday. 
As time feels like it is standing still, time is passing by quickly.
These three weeks have seemed to come and gone.
I hope to saver the next weeks to come because even though I will be very excited to come home, i want to remember everything.
The feeling (good&bad), the smells, the sounds, the taste of the food, and the scenery that is in front of me and the ablitity to take physical and mental pictures to help me remember.


Here a few physical pictures I have taken along the way...

[second week in july]

Exploring a new place is always amazing when you discover a new beautiful park.


 While wondering through the lush greenery we found this odd/cool looking tree.
Side note: Good thing we dont have these in Utah...climbing trees would be impossible.

We are always intrigued by the lovely doors everywhere in this town.

4 comments:

  1. i forgot about these pictures :) bueeeeno

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful park! It is amazing how you look at everything different when you are in the picture taking mode. I want to paint my door red now. Sounds like everyone is in a bit of a funk this week, I guess it goes with the territory. Missing everyone, keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Europeans are so much more creative with their doors than we are. I've been meaning to paint mine all summer but haven't done it yet. Maybe this post will give me the push I need.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those doors are pretty! I love your collages. I feel like I am spending the summer in Spain. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete