Tuesday, July 5, 2011

days.


The Mediterranean sea is beautiful and i love being about to walk to the beach from where I live. 

On Sunday Alicia came to Palma, so we decided to go to the beach all together while she was here for the afternoon. We ate lunch on the grass in front of the beautiful catheral and then headed to the beach for a must need rest. We walked around Palma and got gelato before we headed home for the afternoon.




 As the week started again Lindsey and I were back to watching the children and teaching them English.  Juan has soccer camp this week, so I only have Alice most the day.  We practice English in the morning and than we always meet Lindsey, Martita, and Alicia at the grandparents next to afterwards to go swimming. That is pretty much what we do everyday because it is very hot and humid.


Alice, Alicia, and Martita always having fun swimming and playing together.

2 comments:

  1. So are you learning spanish at the same time they are learning English? And what about the turtle--is it real? This is the way I grew up--well not with an Au Pair and rich grandparents--but swimming my entire summer away--your pictures get better with every post! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics. I love the s! I want to get James a little speedo. His dad probably wouldn't be to thrilled with the idea though. Keep these posts coming!

    ReplyDelete